It was predicted that by the end of 2012 half of all mobile users would have a Smart Phone whether it’s an iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian or Windows device.
That’s a lot of people and you can bet that some of those are your potential customers!
Within the next 2 to 3 years, depending on who is making the prediction, more people will access the internet from a mobile device than from a desktop computer.
E-Mail still is working, just not a much as it did a few years back.
But, compared to text messaging it is an easy call that you want to add Text Message Marketing to your advertising tools.
Just look at this graph:
- According to researchers, 73% of consumers would like to receive special offers on their mobile devices – but they are not getting them.
- Offers made via SMS text marketing has consistently gotten response rates up to 20% – that’s 10 times more than traditional advertising methods such as email, direct mail, and newspaper ads which usually get around a 2%-3% response rate.
- Most consumers always have their mobile phone by their side, which means that they will receive your message no matter where they are.
- Studies show that approximately 90% of consumers read their mobile text messages within minutes.
- Research shows that 29% of mobile users are open to scanning a mobile tag to get coupons.
Call Us to get started with Text Marketing for as low as $47 a month. 770-722-4248
Get a free report here